Monday 11 December 2017

Getting Better?

I just love snowmen images.  This is a fairly new image from Wendy at All Dressed Up.  You can find Snowy Days in her Etsy Shop here.
I've used Copics to colour the imagein non-traditional colours, putting into practice lots of new things I've learned recently.  I think I may be getting better at colouring with them now.  I've also used a white polychromos pencil and a white gel pen to "create" the snow.

I've created a simple single layer card with a sentiment I created at the time of printing.

Hope you love my card
Not long to go now lovelies!
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Sparkles - White Christmas
Glitter n Sparkle - Winter
Addicted to Stamps - Season's Greetings
Allsorts - Snowflakes
Cardz for Galz - Show me a Snowman
Cardz for Guys - Snowman
PINspirational - Challenge 205

13 comments:

Brawny x said...

This is absolutely amazing. Fabulous cardvx

Go Sweden 2019 said...

Andrea. I love this Your colouring is amazing as always. x

Ribbon Girl said...

this is your best colouring I've seen Andrea, his hat and mittens are fabulous, so is the snow - and the sky is just perfect! I plan to practice my colouring more when Santa fetches the big copic bag so all the pens are easier to find! Her brother and sister in law have got her one but its been sent to Santa :-) Mary x (ps and we share all our crafty stash)

Sherri said...

Wow! He is just adorable! Your coloring is fantastic & I love the purples! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Wendy L said...

This is so cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Dorothy S said...

That coloring is great - it is all so cute. Thanks for joining us in the QKR Stampede challenge this week - anything goes with the option of non-traditional Christmas colors. Dorothy S, DT member

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

Mummylade said...

Adorable image! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Carole J said...

A fabulous snowman card! Stunning colouring and best of all - it's all on one layer - brilliant!
Thanks for sharing your work at {PIN}spirational Challenges #205. Good Luck and hope to see you again next time.
Carole x DT

Sue - said...

A lovely card and super colouring. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz

Julie B said...

Super colouring of your festive snowman.
Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Galz. :)

Wendy R. said...

Snow cute! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx

Deanne Saunders said...

This is an awesome card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper