Thursday 12 October 2017

Gnome for Christmas

Something a little different for Christmas?  Well here he is - this image has just been named, released in my shop and lucky random winners picked in my Facebook Group.

I've coloured him with Copics, I'm slowly getting there but need more practice to get the finer detail.  So I finished him off with a black polychromos pencil for some extra shading.  (I didn't want to mess him up!)

I've used one design paper from Maja Design and some red card to frame him.  

Hope you love my new creation
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - October
Christmas Card Challenges - Challenge 23
Pearly Sparkles - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

He is adorable. I just had to go straight over and buy him as I have one of these visits my blog every December and causes total mayhem with his exploits! Hugs Mrs A.

Tracy Welham said...

Fantastic design. Creative Blessings Tracy x