Sunday 18 June 2017

Father's Day

What a rush!  I've just managed to get this card done in time.  I was on hols last week in the Lake District and took some images to colour.  This was one of them Fathers Day From Daughter from Robin Pushay.  The sentiment was a forethought and I created it at the time of printing the image.

I've coloured the image with ProMarkers and polychromos pencils.

I knew I'd have to make it a CAS card so I could do it quickly when I got home.
I've cute the image with a Spellbinders die to get the stitched curve.  I couldn't get the curve in quite the right place so I had to hand cut then punch the dots at the very bottom.  I've added three sequins to add a bit of interest.  The design paper I've mounted it onto is from Lemoncraft

Now just to get ready and go see my dad!

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Glitter n Sparkle - Father's Day / Masculine
Come and Get It - Happy Father's Day
Penny's Challenge - Quick and Easy
Fabrika Fantasy - For the Men / Boys
Craft Rocket - For the Men / Boys
Love to Scrap - Boys Rule
Unicorn Challenge - For the Guys
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Cream Valley - Square Cards Only

7 comments:

Alex said...

Wonderful father’s day card!

Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#38 – For a boy / man}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#6 – Early summer}
Alex' Kreative Seite


Kathie said...

Oh Andrea this is such a lovely Father's Day card and what a great image. I know it's so hard to make masculine cards but I love your one. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
Hugs
Kathie PPCC~DT

Tammy L said...

This image is just adorable! Wonderful coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and please play along again!
Tammy DT

Gina said...

Oh what a fabulous image!!! Absolutely adorable card :) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

Judy McKay said...

Super father's day. Lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope you will join us again soon. Judy DT

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Another fab card! Thanks for joining us again at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

Lin said...

This is just lovely Andrea. The image is fabulous. Love that it's just the legs and the little girl looking up, and of course it's beautifully coloured. Love the shape too against the pretty background paper.

Thanks for sharing in our Square cards challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley