Wednesday 28 June 2017

Fantasy Freebie

Well June has gone fast, this is the last week of me sponsoring Outlawz Sketch already!

For my last week of inspiration for you I've used one of the Fantasy Romance images (you can find them as a freebie in my Facebook Group).  I've coloured the image using ProMarkers and polychromos pencils.  Once finished I distressed the edges with Vintage Photo ink from Tim Holtz.
Here's our sketch for this week


I've used some Kraft card and design papers from 13Arts and Joy Craft

My only embellishments for this card are two brass corners which i got from Noor Design and a wooden love sentiment which I found in the wedding section in Hobby Craft.

Hope we se you at the challenge
Andrea x


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Tutto Quanto...Diventa Scrap - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
Morgan's ArtWorld - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Any Image
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Andrea, a great card for a fantasy loving couple, love the soft colours you used with the kraft paper. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the draw... have a wonderful week... Megan

Judy V said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Morgan's ArtWorld!