Sunday 19 March 2017

Red Robots Rule!!

I just had to share Bob with you :)  I've coloured him red and he just looks so cool! 


I've used Copics and a little black polychromos pencil to add some extra depth to my shading.

Creating a CAS card I've just layered him onto some black and red card stock.

The sentiment was created at the time of printing.  I've also doodles a border in pen to frame the card.

The new Facebook challenge start tomorrow in my SheepSki Designs Facebook group.  You can enter cards with any of my images in there.  The winner can pick three images of choice from my shop and if there are 15 entries the top three each get an image :)

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
A Gem of a Challenge - Boys Birthday
Creative Knockouts - Border Time
Crafting by Designs - For a Man
Fab n Funky - Children
Crafty Friends - For a Child
Not Just Cards - Monochrome
The Crazy Challenge - Masculine
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes / Clean and Simple

5 comments:

Laura ElleBi said...

Love it!!!
Thank you For joining Crafty Friends
DT Laura

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)

Unknown said...

Aaah Andrea he's such a cute robot makes me want to adopt him. Lovely colouring as always. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT xx

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Andrea…. You have made a fab card with the gorgeous robot…. Thanks for entering it into our ‘For a Child’ challenge. Good luck in the draw and we would love you to join us again for our next challenge.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Ellen said...

Bob is very cool and so is your card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen