Wednesday 22 March 2017

Flowering Watering Can

Today it's my turn to share some inspiration for the new release images from All Dressed Up.

I've made it in the theme of the current Facebook challenge to give you some more inspiration.  The theme is 1-2-3 - Use 1 of something 2 of something and 3 of something.
I've used
1 image
2 colours 
3 embellishments

This beautiful image Flowers for Mum is perfect for Mother's Day.  In the UK we have this on Sunday.  I've made this in colours that I know my mother in law will love.

I've coloured the image with ProMarkers and a little black polychromos pencil for extra depth in the shading.

I've doodled a border with a pen to frame the image.


Using one of my favourite layouts (having said that I've not used it for a while) I've used design papers from Maja Design and Joy Crafts.  All of these have been distressed.  My only embellishment are some pearl gems

Hope you love my inspiration for today.  You can join us at the Facebook Group challenge themed 1-2-3 or the Blog Challenge themed Anything Goes (as long as you use one of Wendy's images)

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Card Mania - Pastel Colours
Craft Calendar Challenges - Mum's Day / Special Friend
Morgan's ArtWorld - Include a Sentiment
Crafty Cardmakers - For a Special Woman
Inky Chics - Flowers
Wordwide Open Design Team - Challenge 20
Craft Rocket - Make It Feminine

10 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card and I love your colouring on the watering can! I quite admire your border doodling,it looks amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
Happy Crafting
Glenda DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Super fabulous and great colouring. Love the design and colour chosen. Nice work as always.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge



CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful and wonderful card Andrea xx
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Dianne DT for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Janette said...

Gorgeous card and such a sweet image..
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week....x

Chris said...

Beautiful image, fabulous colouring , lovely soft colours and a great L/O! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar.
Chris
x

SewPaperPaint said...

So very beautiful! Love the layered and distressed edges. Hugs, Autumn

Alison said...

Yae found another digi stamp site,thank you. Your card is amazing

Judy McKay said...

Andrea - very nice card. Love your little details. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Angela Westland Australia said...

This is absolutely beautiful, I love your coloring and how you have layered your card using the distress technique. Awesome Job.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Angela DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Sally Dodger said...

A beautiful card. I love your image and your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.