Wednesday 1 March 2017

1-2-3


Use 1 of something, 2 of something and 3 of something.

For my card I've used 1 image, two design papers and three butterflies.

The image I've used is called Dreaming of Summer which has been coloured with ProMarkers.
I've double cut the image using two Spellbinders dies to create the lacy look.  The edges of the image have then been coloured to match the design papers,

The design paper I've used are from Lili of the Valley and all ave been distressed.

My only embellishments are some pearl gems and three butterflies which ave actually been cut off a long flower stick on strip which I got in Hobby Craft.


Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Tuesday Throwdown - Things with Wings
Scraping4Fun - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Use Any Image
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Creative Sketch Girls - Use Dies Cuts
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes



6 comments:

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, sweet image
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Andreja said...

WoW what a beautiful card you made :-)) I like your image and fantastic colouring.
Thank you for playing with us at Scrapping4funChallenges. Hugs, Andreja

Unknown said...

Beautiful card thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage - good luck
Lyn DT

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Wow...this is stunning. I love how you coloured her hair. Thanks for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

Farida Rone said...

Lovely creation!
Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
Hugs!
Farida

Nancy Soetaert said...

amazing card!
Nancy DT CSG