Wednesday 1 February 2017

Love Is

1st of the month and we've a new Facebook Challenge for you at All Dressed Up.


I've used both in this card :D
The image is called Love Is.  I've used a mainly monochromatic colour scheme using ProMarkers.   there's just the heart that adds a pop of red.  I've also added a little black polychromos pencil to add depth and a white gel pen for some highlights.

The image has been cut out with a Spellbinders die, distressed with Vintage Photo ink from Tim Holtz and I've doodled some stitching around the edge.

The design papers are from Lemoncraft and Maja Design.  These have been cut curved with a Spellbinders die then layered.

Around the edges I've doodles a border with biro.

My embellishments are a love sentiment found in the wedding section at Hobby Craft.  Some brown gems and some tiny wooden hearts that Darija recommended to me in the Facebook Group.

Hope you like my inspiration for today and we see you at the challenge

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
A Gem of a Challenge - Hearts and / or Flowers
Dream Valley - All About Love
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Di's Digi Design - All About Love
Kaartjes Inspiratie - Love
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - In Stitches

4 comments:

Diana said...

I totally love the colors! It's a real beauty!
i've started to follow your blog!

xoxo
Diana
Diana's Creations

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card thanks for playing at agoac

Nathalie said...

Very adorable!! I love color & image. Thanks for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
Nathalie DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wow, this is a wonderful creation! I love image and design! Beautiful choice of colour and papers!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx