Saturday 4 February 2017

Freebie in monochromatic & tutorial news

Happy Weekend - don't forget this is the weekend when you can grab this exclusive freebie.

The image is called Wild Roses and I'm offering it as an exclusive freebie at Through The Craft Room Door Facebook Group the weekend of 4 - 5 February only, click here to join the group.

I created this look by using just one black polychromos pencil.  I was hoping to achieve a black and white photo effect.  I would have done more on the background last night but ended up with claw hand after doing this and a card for my dad  :D

I've run out of time to do any more on it for showing it off for today so just thought I'd post it as it is.

A copy of the watermarked image is below.


Also remember this?


I've made up a photo tutorial to go into the next Through The Craft Room Door magazine so you can find out exactly what I used to create it and how I got the background effect :D

From this......

...... to this


Don't forget to grab your freebie

Andrea x

4 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

STUNNING image!
GORGEOUS colouring on both too, can't wait to learn more!

Nannieflash said...

A beautiful image love it.hugs Shirleyxx

Unknown said...

This is great Andrea

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

This artwork is just stunning. Cannot believe you accomplished this with one pencil.