Wednesday 22 February 2017

A Little Birdie Told Me

Its my turn for some new release inspiration from All Dressed Up.



I was a lucky girl and got some more Copics from my hubby for my birthday.  So this is a very unusual colour for me seen as I was testing my pens out.  I've also added some polychromos pencils for the extra depth in the shading.

I've doodled a border in biro round the edges of the image.  My design paper is from Santoro.  Embellishments are a few black gems and some Scrapiniec wood chip elements colours with Copics.

Hope you like my inspiration for today.

All I've got left is to reminder you that the new challenge has started on the blog and we've a Facebook challenge themed Red and / or Romance

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card int the following challenges
Tuesday Throwndown - Favourite Embellishment(wood chip elements)
Sweet Stampin - Flowers
The Crafters Cafe - No Red or Pink
World Wide Open Design Team - Challenge 19
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Simply Love
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Use Any Image


10 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card ..Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
Wendy x

Anet's Crafting said...

Just love your beautiful card Andrea. Fabulous colouring. Hugs Anet x

Laine Kammeraad said...

Your card is beautiful Andrea. And all the different elements are fabulous too.

With smiles
Laine

Barbara Bruder said...

WOW that image is adorable. Love the coloring you did and that doodled border makes a great frame. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges} Hugs, Barbara

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is darling! I love the image and the really lovely soft coloring.

cass said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "No Red or Pink" challenge.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Just beautiful. Love it. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


Sarah said...

This is really pretty! I love the color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Cicci said...

Hellooooo Girl!! Love this card!! Love the colours and the design is great!!! Very Beutiful!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
Hugs Cicci
TTCRD DT
ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {Welcome to visit My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Suze said...

Lovely colouring of this adorable image. Thanks for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and apologies for the late comment.