Monday 30 January 2017

Hoppy Birthday


This image was coloured with Copics, polychromos pencils and white gel pen.  As I was colouring it I managed to get some ink on the background so I decided to expand the background to make it look like long fuzzy grass - ooops :D  I did this using Chameleon pens and polychromos pencils.  I actually quite like how it turned out.

Creating a simple CAS card, I've used some Kraft to mount the image onto.  Borders have been doodles with a biro.  the sentiment was created at the time of printing.  My only embellishment are a few olive green gems

Hope you like my inspiration for this new image.


Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes


8 comments:

Dorothy S said...

Lovely CAS card - I like the doodle frame - and your coloring is great. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Anything Goes challenge this week.
Dorothy S, DT member

Kristina said...

STUNNING Thanks so much for joining us over at Crafty Creations Challenges. Kristina DT

Jane Savage said...

Amazing image,Andrea beautifully coloured!
Thank you for joining us at both The Colour Crazy Challenge and Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Sherri said...

Beautifully colored and I love the simplicity of your design! Thanks for joining us for the QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS new image!
LOVE your colouring and card, it's framed perfectly!
Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow what a unique critter! TFS it with BrownSugar Challenge!

Creative world said...

Beautiful card and stunning coloring...love the texture on rabbit,awesome...Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft challenge,hope to see you again
Zeljka DTxo

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT