Wednesday 23 November 2016

Picture this

A snow family on a vintage Christmas card.  That's what my hubby saw when I showed him my card using this image from Anne Fenton.  Anne is sponsoring us this month at Outlawz Sketch.

I've coloured the snowmen with ProMarkers, cut the image out with a Spellbinders die.  It's been edged with blue ProMarkers and DecoArt glitter.  I've also added some snowtex for some texture. 

Here's our sketch for today


I've used design papers from Craft & You which give it a lovely vintage feel and stayed with the sketch this week,


The glass star button were bought in Hobby Craft and I've had them in my stash for ages :D

Hope you like my inspiration for today and hopefully see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - November
Sparkle n Sprinkle - Anything Goes
Sasayaki Glitter - Winter
Lets Craft and Create - Winter
Morgan's ArtWorld - Use an Item from Your Stash
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Scrappin Sue said...

Fantastic
Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

Unknown said...

hello andrea
this card is very nice and the colours are fab :)

Glittertastic said...

What a fab card – I love the monotone colouring. Thank you for sharing this with us at Simply Papercraft

Sharon (Glittertastic)
DT Member

Stampsnob. said...

Unique design Great card TFS Let's Craft and Create,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lis

Line said...

What a beautiful card. <3 Love the coloring and the colors.
Thank you for joining us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

Hugs DT Line

Jonnece said...

Love the image and the glitter effect. Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.

Unknown said...

Fabulous!! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create Challenge. We hope you can join us again in the future and good luck! Mary DT x

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our SASAYAKI GLITTERS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper