Monday 28 November 2016

Eeeerie Christmas

Not only has Lizzy from Oddball Art created some cutie this month, but she's also created some creepy cuties my fave!!!   Shhhh... you didn't hear me say that LOL!

As mentioned in my previous post you can get all of Lizzy's image with 10% discount by quoting my code DTANDREA10 on Etsy this one is image 354.

I wanted to create an eeeeeerie scene for this one - I printed big to make a CAS card and used mostly grey Copics.  I've then used a combination of ProMarkers and Copics for the pops of pink.

Mounted onto some black card stock to frame the image I've just added a few rhine stones for sparkle and a black and white star sticker that I got in Paperchase

Don't forget to check out the Oddball Art blog and Facebook page for more inspiration

Andrea x

I'd like to enter tis card into the following challenges
Creative Lady Bird Challenges - Anything Goes
Dream In Darkness - Anything Dark
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Crafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Left of Centre - I've Gone LOC
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes


6 comments:

DreamInDarkness said...

ooooo I love these creepy oddities, sooo cool! Fabulous coloring love the tones you picked. Love it for an early Creepmas! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Dream in Darkness!~kim

Julie Reed said...

This is fab Andrea, such an unusual christmas image, but I love it, thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday, Julie DT x

Maria Giselle B. said...

I've never thought of using Halloween images for Christmas. Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Use a Non-Traditional Image to Create a Christmas Creation Challenge . Good luck!-Maria Giselle

Sari / Granne said...

Your coloring is gorgeous - as always, love how you've made this image so 3D and the CAS layout works so well. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Dream in Darkness. We would love to see you again.

Squiddy said...

Thankfully that hint of pink is more an effective red glow, so I should survive LOL. Thanks for sharing at Dream In Darkness

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Andrea - this is a very different Christmas card and I love your colouring! Apologies for being late popping round, but thank for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs last time.
Helen x (DT)