Saturday 27 August 2016

New image and Sponsorship

Launched today in my shop - here's Virgo you can find this image in my shop on Etsy - click here

I've been rushing trying to get this one done and didn't quite make it in time for the start of "Virgo" season :D
Here's one I coloured earlier as they say - I'm lying coz i only just finished it last night - hee hee!
In the meantime I was running a guess what's with the cat on my Facebook group SheepSki Designs Digital Stamps for a few lucky ladies to win.

Here's my coloured version

NEXT bit of news did you know there's a new mixed media challenge blog running - I'm sponsoring it this time.  It's called an Inky Mess - check it out - not many people have joined yet which gives you a better chance of winning ;)



Have fun ladies

Andrea x



No comments: