Tuesday 21 June 2016

Puppy dog eyes

My hubby wanted a card for a friend.  It had to be cocktails, golf or a dog.  Then I showed him this image from Ching-Chou Kuik called Boston Terrier.

He said if I could do her with red her then it would be perfect :D
For a change I used Copics, this is because they give lovely rich colours.  Of course I've given her red hair.

The design paper are from Docrafts, Lili of the Valley and Santoro.  I've kept to a red black and white theme apart from the terrier.

The only embellishments used are some black gems and a birthday sentiment which can be found in Hobby Craft.

Hope she love the card I've made for her

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Your Scrap Book Place - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Artisitc Inspirations - Anything Goes
Morgan's Artworld - Happy Birthday
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for joining our Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges.

Penny said...

You have done a great job with this, Thanks for playing in the Creative Fingers challenge Penny (Creative Fingers DT)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Card, I just love the colouring that you have used for it. Thank you for joining us over at Morgan's ArtWorld for our 'Happy Birthday' theme.
Hugz, Samantha (AngelicBadGirl) DT xxx