Tuesday 1 March 2016

Baseball Skull

This creepy cute fairy from Oddball Art has skulls, baseball skulls - LOL!! Ok I'll be serious now.

This is a new image by Lizzy from Oddball Art.  This image is number 293 and Lizzy already has them up on Etsy.

If you love Lizzy images don't forget you can get 10% off at checkout on Etsy by quoting my code DTANDREA10.
I've coloured this one with ProMarkers - but before I did this I sketched in a scene behind here to make it look like she was on a baseball pitch.

The sentiment come with the image andI've cut it out with a Spellbinders die.

For a change I've only got one layers and no embellishments.  I've just done some doodling round the edge of the image to create a border.

Don't forget to check out the main blog for the rest of the inspiration posts for the new release.  We're part way through our current challenge on there and we've also a Facebook challenge

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Go Green
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes


1 comment:

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous image!!
Like your scen behind too!
Thank you for sharing with Creative Fingers!
Susan
DT for Creative Fingers!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!