Saturday 28 November 2015

Celebrating a new baby boy

Congratulations to Crafting Ang our fellow teamie who has just had a baby boy!!

To celebrate this Lizzy has created a special image and we're having a blog hop - woo hoo!!

Collect our letters along the way you'll need them to make up a sentence :D


I've coloured the image with ProMarkers, cut it out with a Spellbinders die and edged it with blue ProMarker.

The design papers are a combination from Maja Designs and First Edition.

The sentiment comes with the image too :D
Added extras some white satin ribbon, baby feet, silver dragonfly beads, gems and a baby charm all from my stash.

The clouds in the background were sketch with blue ProMarker (nearly forgot that bit LOL!)

My letter is H and you'll need to visit Angelique next.
Happy blog hop 
Andrea x

PS don't forget we have a Anything Goes Facebook challenge and our current blog challenge is Lots of Layers

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Time - Embellish It
Lili Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Use Something from Your Stash
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Ike's World - Childhood


20 comments:

Sall said...

This one is beyond cute, utterly adorable. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Carla's Cards said...

Cute card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

aussie aNNie said...

Andrea this is the cutest of cards for Ang and maybe something to get my dying mojo going.xx

 { aNNie}

Marilyn said...

Oh my gosh.... I love, love, love this image and as soon as I leave here, I am off to purchase it.
This is a beautiful baby card and whoever gets it is going to be very happy!

Elizabeth said...

Awesome card thanks for sharing :)

ike said...

How beautiful that is and that is such a darling image :-) Thank you for coming in to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES and good luck in the Vote. :-)

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Kimberly said...

So super sweet..i love this image..tfs

Julie Reed said...

That image s beautiful as is the lovely card :)

Margo said...

What a cute & unique image! :) ♡ Love the soft shades of color and layout too! Beautiful job!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such cute card love the images .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Cute card.

hugs
Claudia

Bernadet said...

Andrea, this is so fantastic!!
Love the image wich you colored amazing!!

Sprout said...

Soooo cute :)

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

sweet and adorable. Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenge.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Time, good luck!!! Amy DT

Maria V said...

Beautiful card!

shami_misha said...

Hi Andrea, this is so beautiful! I've been looking for this stamp but can't find it. Do you know where I could get it from. Thanks!

AndreaNorris said...

I'm checking with Lizzy, it may just have expired in her shop x

shami_misha said...

Thanks Andrea! I wrote her too.. .I do hope she brings it back. It's a lovely image and your colouring really brings it to life :)

shami_misha said...

Hi Andrea,
Thanks for your help. I had written Lizzy too. She just sent me a link to the image. I can't wait to start colouring :)