Sunday 4 October 2015

Pink Frosting

In September our sponsor over at Outlawz Sketch Team was Rick St Dennis.  I loved his images so much I decided to get a few extras and a few creepy ones :)

I thought I'd do this one first, you can get the image from Etsy Halloween 2015.  As Halloween approaches the nights get longer and darker..... until finally the clocks go back in the UK and it's fully dark at about 5pm just in time for the kids to go trick or treating.
  This first thing I did on this was colour the pumpkin - then all my DT "stuff" took over and I've only just managed to finish the rest over the last couple of nights. 

As you can imagine it took a bit of colouring and I used several different things - ProMarkers, Copics polychromos pencil and biro

Once finished I mounted the image onto some black card stock and left it at that to showcase the image.  I'm afraid this one might not even get out of the house - my hubby wants to claim it!

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Left of Centre - Monsters
Forever Dark - Challenge 4
Haunted Design House - The Nights Are Drawing In
Dream In Darkness - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wow! This is fantastic!!!

TangledBlueRose said...

Awesome! Really amazing coloring and doesn't everyone lovvvvee pink frosting! Creepy good Halloween project. Thanks so much for playing at Dream in Darkness!~CT kim

Susan Renshaw said...

Stunning! Thanks for sharing with Create and Inspire!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Very cool that your husband wants to keep this card. I don't blame him one bit! That's the best compliment really, isn't it?
Thanks for playing along with us in the dungeon at HDH.

Sari / Granne said...

Absolutely brilliantly creepy image and fabulous coloring. Thank you so much for playing in Dream In Darkness this month, hope to see you back soon.