Wednesday 15 July 2015

Spooky Ghost Shelter

There's a new release over at Oddball Art on Etsy today - if you bob over to Lizzy's blog you'll be able to see what's new.  Just to remind you you can get 10% off Etsy at checkout by quoting my discount code DTANDREA10 :)  

I was luck enough to get to create something with Lizzy's new image number 239.  I coloured the image with Copics and ProMarkers then fussy cut her and the ghosts out.  The spooky ghost shelter is just one of the sentiments that comes with the image.  The post of the sign I made by cutting the stem off one of my flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

As this image is all about a ghost shelter I decided to do a spooky house on a hill.  It didn't go exactly to plan as I changed my mind half way through and did it on a cliff edge with a tree and moon instead (creating my own little fantasy world).  I sketched this onto some card stock I print the images off as I wanted to colour it up with grey Copics.

When I mounted the images onto the background I used some stick pads at the top portion of the images to give a bit more dimension to the whole thing.

Hope I've given you some inspiration for one of Lizzy's new images

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
Crafting by Designs - July Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Fantasy


1 comment:

Erum Tasneem said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Love it!