Friday 24 July 2015

Pastel hair

This is one of the recent releases from Oddball Art image no 232.  I decided to show you this one for some extra inspiration in case you've missed it.


When I coloured this one I was inspired by Lizzy herself.  I joined her discussion via Facebook re hair colour trends and pastel colours are now all the rage.  If you've not seen her Lizzy has pastel hair so I decided to try it out on one of her images :)

This image has been coloured with ProMarkers and cut out with a Spellbinders die.  Around the edges I've added some pink and blue in the same pastels as I used for the hair.

The pastel hearts were leftovers from when I've been cutting out die banners with my LaLa Land die.  I decided to use four out these around the image.

The backing papers are pain ones from Lili of the Valley in blue and pink to match - I think you can see a theme here ;)

My final embellishments for this very girly card are some tiny paper flowers arranges in a cascade down the right, from Hobby Craft and some organza pink spotted ribbon which you can get from The Ribbon Girl.

I've left the card blank so it can be customised :)

Hope you like my bit of girly inspiration
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Bingo (Die cut/image/flowers)
Fab n Funky - No Pattered Papers
Passion for ProMarkers - Flowers
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Four




10 comments:

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

Andrea, your card is adorable! I've never tried pastel hair, but now you've inspired me to give it a try. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

Hugz,
Linda

Just Me said...

Darling image, love the eyes. Like the nontraditional hair color. Glad you could join us at Your Scrapbook Place

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Awe, your coloring is so very sweet, I love the soft and gentle image and the adorable little flowers and bow. Great job. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge blog this month.

Julie said...

Gorgeous - love her hair colours!! Thanks for joining in my Flower challenge at a Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

Cards by Beckie said...

Such a pretty creation with a lovely soft colour scheme. Beautiful!! Rebecca x

coops said...

So stunning Andrea.I love the quirky image and fab soft pretty colours and flowers..
Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Anna-Karin said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Hugs Anna-Karin

Sabina said...

Lovely.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
Sabina,DT

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card....cute image...Thank you for joining us @ Fun n Funky....Julieannex

Milka Gubo said...

Adorable card! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :-D
Milka DT