Sunday 3 May 2015

Lilac vase

When it was Mother's Day in the UK I got cleaned out of flower cards.  I've been meaning to make some more and this is my first.  The image I've used is from Lïli of the Valley - Lilacs.  I've coloured it with ProMarkers then mounted it onto some plain black card stock.  

Design papers are all from Lïli of the Valley and have been distressed.  The birthday sentiment is also from them from one of their art pads and I've coloured that with purple ProMarker as well.

Here's a close up of the coloured image for you.

The only other thing I've added to finish the card off are some purple and pearlised white self adhesive gems.  Hopefully I'll get chance to do some more soon
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into tad following challenges
Fantasy Stampers - Distress It
Addicted to Stamps - Flowers
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Colour Challenge
Stamping Sensations - Flower Power

10 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous, I like the image and the colours
Kevin xx

Mrs A. said...

Pretty card and I love all those distressed edges. Hugs Mrs A.

brenda said...

A beautiful floral creation for this weeks theme Andrea, many thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

brenda said...

Hi again Andrea, I'm not confident I also thanked you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

B x

Lynne K said...

Totally gorgeous, Andrea, such a pretty image and I love the colours and the distressing. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Viv said...

Lovely card - the image is really pretty and the colours are very gentle - really like it! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and Good Luck.
Viv
DT

JayBe said...

What a gorgeous design, Andrea - three of my favourite things, purple, distressing and LOTV! Can't go wrong there. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the colour and your distressing is fab too.

Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

Helen x

Sally H said...

A truly beautiful card, Andrea! Thanks so much for sharing it with us for our floral theme at Stamping sensations and good luck!

Sol said...

Beautiful Colors.. I love the torn edges of the paper.. and the layers!! Beautiful!!
Thank you for joining us at ATSC! Hugs Sol