Monday 18 May 2015

Congratulations

Lizzy has a new stamp release today with Whimsy Stamps.  This one is The Graduate.  I've coloured her with ProMarkers and Copics.  She's been fussy cut then I've mounted her onto the card.

Design papers are from Lili of the Valley and I've also used some red card stock.

The heart banner is made with a LaLa Land Die.

The sentiments also come as part of the stamp set and I've cut those out using a Spellbinders die.

The finishing touch are some matching colour co-ordinated self adhesive gems.

This is one of three stamps released today - check out the Whimsy Shop if you're interested in rubber stamps rather than digis :)
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes



1 comment:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart, good luck!!! Amy DT