Friday 20 February 2015

You n me

I love these quirky images from Lizzy Love at Oddball Art.  I decided to colour this one Big Eyed Girl Image 22 in black, white and red with ProMarkers.  The image is cut out with a Spellbinders die.

The heart background design paper is from Lili of the Valley/Raspberry Road Designs - Heartfelt.  I've actually used it upside down so all the hearts are at the top of the page rather than the bottom.  The red ribbon was also from Lili of the Valley from one of their little bags of ribbon from Christmas.  I've hand tied a bow (yay) as well.

The heart banner is cut from burgundy card stock using a La La Land Crafts die.  I've used two different types of self adhesive gems, the ones on the banner being slightly flatter.

Final touch I've added to the card are some sentiments cut from Lemon Craft paper - Holmes in Love.  Bit late for a Valentines but I'm sure someone will be wanting a LOVE card.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Just Inspirational - Love
Crafty Card Makers - Love Love Love
Digi Choosday - Love is in the Air
Deep Ocean - Love is all Around
A Step in the Dark - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish - Square Cards
Paradise of Stamps - Valentine
Oddball Art - Love




2 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge. Marlene DT

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge,
I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy