Tuesday 23 December 2014

Felicity in the snow


The image of this card was coloured for the Current Make It Crafty colour challenge Glistening Ice and Snow.  The image is made up of two digis Felicity and Cold by Light.  To make it look Christmassy I used green and red ProMarkers  The snow is coloured by using a combination of  copics, a white gel pen and some glossy accents from Ribbon Girl.  Once I'd finished colouring the image I decided to make it into a card.

The image is mounted onto some plain black card stock to frame it before mounting it onto the card.  The only other thing I've added to the card are some black and red pearlised self adhesive gems.

The card went to one of my work colleagues who loved it :)

This will probably be my last post before Christmas, so here's wishing you all a fantastic Christmas -hope it's a good one
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Without Words - Christmas (Modern Look)
Wags n Whiskers - Merry Christmas
Digi Choosday - Last Minute Xmas



3 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge! Merry Christmas! Yvonne (DT)

Joey said...

This is stunning, your colouring looks amazing and I love the scene, thanks for joining us at without words. Jo x

What I Created Next said...

Very beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us over at Digi Choosday.