Sunday 23 November 2014

Thanks......


This is also a thanks to all the ladies who have supported me, given me advice and put some lovely comments on my blog :)

I sometimes get asked by the girls at work for thank you cards.  I haven't had any stamps I can produce them with but now I have two.  This is one if them Kraftin Kimmie's Every Day Girls - Angie.  I wanted her to look girly so I've done her in pink ProMarkers.  The image is hand cut and them mounted onto some white card and I've added some shadow with a grey Copic.

I've kept this one every simple and only used one pink paper from Solids - Bonnets and Bowties and some black card stock.

The stamped sentiment is slightly distressed to add a bit more character to the card.

The only other embellishments I've used are some self adhesive pink and black gems.

Thank you ladies
Andrea x

I'm entering this card into the following challenges 
Kraftin Kimmie - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - So Girly



4 comments:

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card, Andrea! Love the CAS design and Angie in pink!
Thank you for joining our Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card and such a fun sentiment to go with this lovely image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at In the Pink!
Rebecca.

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Deborah, only just discovered Kraftin Kimmie recently, love the stamps and trying to build my stock up :) x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Rebecca :) x