Monday 13 October 2014

Santa

I loved this Santa stamp from Lili of the Valley when I saw it.  I decided for a first go I'd colour it in traditional colours.  To do this I've used ProMarkers.  I've also added some glitter to the snow and snow flakes.


The papers are from Lili of the Valley & NitWit Collections - 'Twas the Night and Classic Christmas. I've also used some black card stock to create some black borders to all the sections.

To keep with the reindeer theme I've used some ribbon with reindeers on from Lili of the Valley Little Bags of Ribbon and a wooden reindeer embellishment from Hobby Craft.  The red corner at the top of the image is also from Hobby Craft.  The final touches are a couple of green button trees and some self  adhesive gems.

I'm submitting this card info the following challenges

Deep Ocean - Christmas in October
CRAFT - Christmas
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Embellish It
Creative Card Crew - Black Cardstock

Not long to go now :)
Andrea x


6 comments:

Basslady said...

a wonderful card!

thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

 

Hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo

AndreaNorris said...

Pleasure Silvi x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Andrea, lovely card, it's a gorgeous image and wonderful papers and embellishments. Thank you for joining in CCAYR and good luck with the challenge, Kate x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Jo x

AndreaNorris said...

Thank you Kate :) x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great card, lovely image. Thanks for joining our challenges at Creative Card Crew.
Hope to see you again
Yvonne