Monday 13 October 2014

Pearls and lace

I tried something a little different with this angel card.  I don't often use gauze and I tend to get completely stuck up with it!  I've used it in two places so I'm a gluten for punishment.

The image which I've coloured with ProMarkers is Lili of the Valley - Holy Light.  I've used an oval die to cut the image out and hand cut a circle in pearlised paper (only because I've no die this shape yet).

Other papers used are Lili of he Valley & NitWit Collections - Enchanted and Lili of the Valley & Raspberry Road Designs - Beach Bliss.

Embellishments I've used are some tiny sliver angel wings tied with some white organza ribbon, some gold self adhesive gems, lace and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some pearl elements with the flowers from Hobby Craft.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Ribbon Girl - Add Lace
Deep Ocean Challenge - Christmas in October
Winter Wonderland - Lace and Pearls
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Embellish It

Happy crafting ladies
Andrea x


4 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

What a beautiful card! The image is lovely and your lace and pearls look perfect. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland - good luck!
Rebecca.

AndreaNorris said...

Thank you Rebecca glad you like it :) x

K Clark said...

beautiful card - thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card all Year 'round! Kimberly DT

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Kimberley x