Thursday 30 October 2014

One for my mum


My mum saw this stamp when I'd done it in pink and asked if I could do one in red for her to give to a friend.  The image is Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Quinn in her Boots. The image is coloured in ProMarkers with a bit of black biro to highlight her hair and some glitter to highlight the snow.

Papers are from Lili of the Valley and NitWit Collections - Simple Joy, Lili of the Valley - Classic Christmas and Crafters Companion - BeBunni Christmas.

There's some lace behind the image from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The sentiment is from Hobby Craft.  I've used three diamanté snowflakes from Creative Expressions (crystal sparklers).  The finishing touch is black self adhesive gems in groups of three at the top right and bottom left of the card.

Hmmm.... Looks like I've been doing a bit of shopping around for this lot.  Going to take her to my mum's at the weekend.

I'm going to enter Quinn into the following challenges
I Love ProMarkers - Three of a Kind
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - Christmas
Kraftin Kimmie's - Anything Goes
Passion for ProMarkers - Add Some Sparkle

Happy crafting
Andrea x

8 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful in the touch reds and love those diamanté snowflakes, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

Lizzies said...

Fantastic card, Thank you for playing alone with the I Love Promarkers challenge. Lizzie xx

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Jac x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Lizzie x

Eileen said...

A really festive card, I can see why your mum liked the image, doesn't she look good in red. Love the bling and lace. Thanks for joining in with our 'Add Some Sparkle' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
Eileen x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Eileen, my mums only seen a photo so,far but loves the card :) x

Ella's Design said...

Great card, Andrea! Love your fab colouring of that pretty Stamping Bella image and all the rich, red tones! Pretty lace detail and touch of bling - just perfect for our theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Thanks for joining us and good luck! Lisa x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Lisa glad you like her :) x