Sunday 21 September 2014

Vintage wedding

The season is still here - just!

I love these vintage style stamps from Kaban Crafts,  I've used ProMarkers to add some colour

Papers are from Do Craft - Bexley Black and Lili of the Valley & NitWit Collections Solids -Always and Forever.  I've also used some plain red card from Hobby Craft behind the images.

The red satin ribbon and lace are from Hobby Craft as are the pearl beads in the brides bouquet.
The flowers and leaves making up the bouquet are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I've completed the bouquet by tying some of the red satin ribbon round it.

To finish off the card I've added some pearl self adhesive gems to the red border and some red hearts in the bottom right to complement the theme.

I'm entering this card into two challenges that have Vintage themes at the moment Crafty Creations Challenge and Deep Ocean Challenge

Happy crafting
Andrea x



2 comments:

Willeke said...

What a beautifull card !
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challengeblog,
Hugs
Willeke

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Wileke :) x