Monday 29 September 2014

Geisha in lilac

This is one of my favourite stamps from Lili of the Valley - Aimi with Lantern  I've had this one coloured up a while but hadn't got round to putting her on a card.  I decided to colour the image in ProMarkers in purples and leave the flowers white for a move delicate look for the kimono.  Then image was cut using a scalloped round die.

I've used papers from Lili of the Valley & NitWit Collections Snow Princess and  Solids - Snow Princess

Flowers and leaves are from Wild Orchid Crafts

I've used some pearl and amethyst self adhesive gems and finished off the card with a silver happy birthday sentiment from Express Yourself.

I'm entering this card into the Fantasy Stampers challenge - Here Come the Girls, Crafty Catz challenge - Happy Birthday and Deep Ocean challenge - At Least One Flower

Good start to the week :)
Andrea x



8 comments:

Julie B said...

You can't go wrong with a LOTV stamp in my opinion. Love the choice of colours.
Thanks so such for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers. :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Andrea thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne x (DT)

AndreaNorris said...

I agree, love LOTV :) x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Dianne x

Naomi Johnson said...

A really elegant card. Love the pastel tones. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Naomi x

JayBe said...

Such a pretty design, Andrea - love the lilac and the little geisha is so cute. Thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stampers.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

AndreaNorris said...

I love this stamp every time I make a geisha card it sells straight away :) thanks Jan x