Friday 26 February 2016

Middle of Mushrooms

Adorable little image Magical Woodland - I've been dying to make something with this one for ages :D

I've used ProMarkers to colour her with and sketch in some fluffy clouds behind her.  I've decided to go for fantasy colours.  I've seen so many people using the usual red that I just wanted to be different.  It also gave me an excuse to use my favourite colour combination purple and blue.
The design papers are form Lili of the Valley.  There's a pearl string which I got from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The lace was from my stash.

The mushrooms are actually a Joy Crafts die, I've also coloured these with ProMarkers.

I decided to finish her off with a few little silver dragon fly charms.

This is definitely one of my favourite cards :D
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Addicted to Stamps - Die Cuts
Paradise of Stamps - Mushroom
Kraftin Kimmie - Amethyst
Creative Craft Cottage - Pearls and  / or Lace
Ribbon Girl - Use Any Image
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Lavender and Lace
Passion For ProMarkers - Dies and / or Punches
Brown Sugar - Pearls



11 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a sweet image and your colouring is so beautiful.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
Sue xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a sweet and lovely looking card Andrea. The mushroom die blends perfect with the image.
Thank you for joining us at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Judy V said...

Sweet card! Love the image and soft colors! Thanks for joining us at Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

Vic said...

Really pretty... love the soft colours. thanks for sharing with us this week, on our “anything goes” challenge at Glitter n Sparkle – Vic, DT x

Unknown said...

I love the delicate colour you have used on the adorable image. Great card and thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Andrea. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Beautiful embellishments too. Thanks for joining us at PFP for Sue's "dies and/or punches" challenge. Hugs, Denise x

ccheney said...

Very pretty! Love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

Unknown said...

Perfect! :)
Have a lovely magical day...

Engelchen said...

A very nice card.
Thank you for joining us at creativecraftcottage.
Greetings Geesje (DT)

Unknown said...

Such a cute card, thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage - good luck
Lyn - DT

Jan said...

This is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CCC. Sorry i'm late visiting. xx Jan